Personal training geared toward individuals who want to...
1. Prevent the daily ACHES and PAINS of everyday life.
2. Exercise consistently WITHOUT the FEAR of getting hurt due to previous injuries, poor coaching, or not knowing what to do in the gym.
3. Restore FUNCTION and INDEPENDENCE in their life.
What makes our Personal Training different?
"I always wanted to give people an opportunity to live their lives pain-free. In all my sports and lifting, I had almost every injury; ankle sprains, torn hamstrings, concussions, fractures, disc herniations, tendonitis, shoulder impingement, jumper's knee. I know, it's a lot!
As a Chiropractor, I was able to help people recover from injuries but I wanted to do more than that, I wanted to give people the tools to remain pain-free. My goal was to create something lasting, something long-term that would benefit every aspect of your life.
I developed the Array Strength Personal Training philosophy to bulletproof the body. Shoulders, Knees, Ankles, Low Backs... Everything. This philosophy allows for a tremendous increase in strength while simultaneously keeping you safe, deloading your joints, and preventing the onset of future pain.
I have had the amazing ability to help hundreds of people reach their goals and I can confidently say that no one has ever regretted getting stronger." ~ Dr. Rob
Our personal training is for anyone who falls into the 3 categories below.
1. Individuals who have struggled with daily aches and pains. A majority of our current trainees fall under this category.
2. Individuals who have struggled in group training settings due to frequent pain or injuries; Individuals who need more guidance and coaching during movements; and individuals who want to work out but have little experience and don't know where to start.
3. Individuals with limited physical function and decreasing independence. We work with elderly individuals to help improve function and independence. Occasionally, personal handicaps may be a contraindication to personal training. If you have questions about your current status, please contact us.
If you think you're too old, you're not! Our oldest trainee is currently 75 years old. Our average trainee age is 40-60 years old.
If you think you have too little function, you don't! We help multiple elderly and handicapped individuals with gait and other daily functions.
If you think you are too much of a beginner, you aren't! Most of our trainees have very little experience before beginning and we progress slowly based on your ability.
If you have any questions about whether you are a good fit for personal training, please contact us.
Can I work out with a friend?Absolutely! We do group training of 1-4 people.
How long is each session?Sessions are 45 minutes. We have a 15 minute overflow period in case we go long.
What do we do during each workout?We will do about 6 exercises per session including both upper and lower body.
What if I have pain during my workout?We never work out into pain. If you have pain, please let us know and we will modify the exercise until you build more strength. Our trainers are trained to work with people who have struggled with pain and injuries.
How long should I be sore?You should not be sore longer than 1-2 days. As you build consistency your post-workout soreness should decrease.
How much water should I drink daily?Being properly hydrated is important when exercising consistently. The average individual should consume about 1/2 his/her body weight in ounces of water daily. Ex) 200lbs = about 100 oz water daily